Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well, at least neither of us has ever been a witch.

I know posts like this one will be popping up everywhere, but I couldn't help myself.

Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell claims that she is not a witch. Furthermore, she claims that she is me:



But how could you be me, Christine? After reading this laundry list of your positions on the issues, I don't see how you could be me. For
  • The fact that the whole country is having sex does not bother me
  • I don't believe that condom distribution causes AIDS 
  • I see nothing wrong with contraception
  • I don't believe that wives must submit to their husbands
  • I have no problem with women attending military academies
  • I am against overturning Roe v. Wade
  • I am not afraid of homosexuals and I don't believe that they are sick
  • I think gay bashing is a serious problem
  • I believe that the scientific evidence for the truth of evolution is overwhelming
  • I never dabbled in witchcraft
  • I am an atheist
  • I believe that Satanism and rock music are two different things
  • I believe in the separation of church and state, and I don't blame school shootings on a lack of organized prayer in public schools
  • I am liberal and pro-American
  • I don't believe in death panels
  • I don't believe that Britney Spears is dangerous
  • I am not some right-wing nutjob 
I hope that clarifies things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

What I'm Following

It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence. ---W.K. Clifford

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. ---Thomas Jefferson