- ► 2011 (71)
- Irony, Indeed II: Eat Your Spinach
- RedState's Dear Leader imagines masturbating to im...
- The Other Side of the Story
- More thoughts on the firing of Juan Williams from ...
- The Radical Theology of Erick Erickson
- This is where the party ends
- Don't be stupid
- Conventional Conservative Wisdom 1, Reality 0
- The Tax Cut that Fell in the Woods
- A Few Bad Arguments against Homosexuality
- A Certain Conservative Delusion
- The Most Bizarrely Shaped Congressional Districts
- Another Inconvenient Truth
- William Blake, "A Poison Tree"
- Just one more thing
- Feminism defined
- A Christian offers a psychopathic defense of moral...
- Catholics can shovel it just as well as anyone els...
- Three from Eddie Jobson / Zinc
- Equality and self-determination for women is harmf...
- Well, at least neither of us has ever been a witch...
- Klein counters RedState-fueled hysteria
- I just like the graph . . . a lot.
- My enthusiastic agreement with a conservative blog...
- Metric, "Satellite Mind"
- ▼ October (28)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!