- Associated Press: "Study: No Higher Mental Health Risk after Abortion"
- NPR: "Inside Loughner's Mind: What His Writings Reveal" (So much for the theory that Loughner's rampage was incited by leftist rhetoric.)
- Skepticblog: "Is the Moon Too Close?" (Another creationist attempts to do science.)
- Talking Points Memo: "McConnell: If Obama Acts Like A Republican, We Can Negotiate With Him"
- Think Progress: "Insurance Company Drops Cancer Patient And Veteran Because He Accidentally Underpaid By Two Cents"
- The Paris Review: "Totaling the Ferrari: Ferris Bueller Revisited"
- William Saletan, Slate: "The Baby Butcher, Revisited: Is it OK to abort a viable fetus? An answer to pro-choicers on Kermit Gosnell"
SHOCKER. Violence Mars MAGA Rally In California (VIDEO)
59 minutes ago