- Associated Press: "PROMISES, PROMISES: GOP Drops Some Out Of The Gate"
- Associated Press: "2nd Transplant Patient Dies after AZ Budget Cuts"
- Slate: "Bugs Benedict: Which backyard insects are best to eat?"
- Christopher Hitchens, Slate: "How To Make a Decent Cup of Tea: Ignore Yoko Ono and John Lennon, and heed George Orwell's tea-making advice"
- Slate: "What's So Great About Israeli Security? They don't take naked pictures of you, for one thing"
- CBS News: "Poll: To Reduce Deficit, Most Americans say Tax the Rich More"
- Ezra Klein: "Repealing health-care reform would cost $230 billion over 10 years -- and more after that"
- Think Progress: "Despite Pledging To Lower Deficit, House GOP Adopt Rules That Benefit The Wealthy At Deficit’s Expense"
- Andrew Sullivan: "Jane Meyer, Target"
- Talking Points Memo: "Birther Interrupts House Reading Of Constitution, Yells 'Help Us Jesus'"
- Associated Press: "Journal: Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Was Fraud"
- 60 Minutes: Conan O'Brien (I would have embedded the video, but the code is defective)
America Would Do Better to Arm Jordan than Saudi Arabia
40 minutes ago