- Ezra Klein: "Republicans are not fiscally responsible" (To paygo, Republicans are adding cutgo, and that could mean no go)
- Slate: "One Last Bite of Pork: How Republican senators manage to request and oppose earmarks at the same time"
- Think Progress: "ANALYSIS: A Look At Republicans Who Are Blasting An Omnibus Bill Laden With Their Own Pork" (Sen. Thune recalls Sen. Kerry: "I support those projects, but I don’t support this bill")
- The Washington Post: "Liberal media watchdog: Fox News e-mail shows network's slant on climate change"
- Think Progress: "Warning: ‘Greater Exposure’ To Fox News Will Lead To ‘Increased Misinformation’ On Policy Issues"
- Slate: "No Reason for the Season: The joy of celebrating a godless Christmas"
- Slate: "Incest Is Cancer: The David Epstein incest case: If homosexuality is OK, why is incest wrong?"
- Slate: "The Best Argument Against Gay Marriage: And why it fails"
8 minutes ago