- Slate, "Clueless About the Jobless: Republican opposition to extending unemployment benefits makes no sense"
- Andrew Sullivan, "The Left, the Debt and the Dish"
- Ezra Klein, "The tax cuts vs. the pay freeze"
- RedState, "The TSA Lies In Response to RedState" (Erick Erickson: "I think I’ll believe the soldiers over Blogger Bob of the TSA." I'm a bit surprised that Erickson didn't suggest waterboarding everyone involved to find out who is telling the truth.)
- Andrew Sullivan, "The Dickishness of the GOP"
- Ezra Klein, "Republicans dare Democrats to reform the filibuster"
- RedState, "Filibuster Reform is 'Unwise'" (In his 1,800+ word post, Darling writes, "[T]he filibuster rule is not a problem. The Senate has a problem that members refuse to respect each other." Really? I have a funny feeling that showing proper respect will require that Democrats do whatever Republicans tell them to do.)
- The Root: "Palin's Dangerous Race Game"
- Think Progress: "Tea Party Nation President Says It ‘Makes A Lot Of Sense’ To Restrict Voting Only To Property Owners"
- Think Progress: "Tea Party Nation President Doesn’t Deny He Thinks Restricting Voting To Property Owners Is A ‘Wise Idea’"
- Think Progress: "Anti-Spending Tea Party Caucus Members Took Over $1 Billion In Earmarks"
8 minutes ago