- ► 2011 (71)
- "We're a nation of religious illiterates."
- Two from Thomas Dolby
- One blogger's double standard
- I think you know what the problem is just as well ...
- Congratulations, sir.
- Steven Huff, "Boarding a Bus"
- Thomas Dolby, "Cloudburst at Shingle Street"
- Can you spot the fallacies?
- Yes, Christine O'Donnell, there is nothing wrong w...
- What are you smoking, Leon?
- Actually, it's not the woman's fault.
- No, and cut taxes.
- Leon Wolf's review of Meghan McCain's book is way ...
- Remarks by the President at the Pentagon Memorial ...
- When this McCarthyist hysteria is over, Erick, you...
- Dead Can Dance, "Summoning of the Muse"
- Happy Labor Day?
- Republicans: budget cutters or hypocrites?
- ▼ September (18)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!