Are you are a blogger, and you want me to ignore your blog and your Twitter feed? Here's some advice: Don't quote something I've written about you in a tweet. Because one of your readers might google the quotation, which I will then see when I visit Site Meter. Out of curiosity, I might then google the same quotation, and discover your tweet in the search results.
I don't give a shit what you're tweeting about. I have a life.
On the other hand, if you miss me and the attention I give your blog, you know what to do.
- ► 2011 (71)
- Aboombong, Amnemonic
- A Bit of Advice
- How To Gear Up for Holy War, Lesson One
- Ziganto responds! . . . lamely.
- Learn from the Master
- Glenn Beck: our confused savior?
- Los Lobos, "That Train Don't Stop Here"
- From Slate: Beware Those Activist Judges! *
- Comments from Sarah Palin's new post-racial societ...
- The cowardice and ignorance of the Party of No
- ▼ August (11)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!