One of my Facebook friends posted the following image. It's well worth reading. I do not know the identity of the author, but whoever you are, thank you.
- ► 2011 (71)
- Chad Strawderman's "The Deep End" 2
- Chad Strawderman's "The Deep End" 1
- David Frum, "Waterloo"
- Unintelligent Design
- Another ominous sign: Republicans reserve the righ...
- Has the Republican Party lost its soul?
- And this is the problem
- Sigur Ros, "Saeglopur"
- Drain the Swamp
- Why boards of education shouldn't write textbooks
- The Chickens come home to roost
- Wolf at RedState attempts to school Carson and Lew...
- I have an idea
- Perhaps this bill would apply to Lieberman and McC...
- Why we need a consumer protection agency
- The Pro-life argument for health care reform
- Parts & Labor, "Wedding in a Wasteland," "Nowheres...
- Aboombong: Asynchronic
- When all else fails, go after the orphan
- Help for Democrats addicted to polls
- Health care reform angers imaginary Americans
- The New McCarthyites
- Erickson at RedState favors politicization of the ...
- Polvo, "Beggar's Bowl"
- Marc Thiessen's alarming and embarrassing performa...
- A Bill that even Republicans can read
- The Revision Thing
- The Evpatoria Report, "Taijin Kyofusho"
- My pick for Best Original Score
- Where to find textbooks for your private little Ma...
- The Race to the Bottom
- "The fault . . . is not in our stars, but in ourse...
- The Killers, "For Reasons Unknown"
- The Redistribution of Wealth
- Public Enemy No. 1
- Sen. Byrd's reply to barkings from Glenbeckistan
- RedState, Abortion, and the Senate Health Care Bil...
- RedState's incoherent take on the torture memo law...
- Electric Light Orchestra, "Ordinary Dream"
- Ratigan shows us how to look worse than the guest ...
- A bunch of freaking idiots
- A Brief History of Senate Reconciliation Votes
- What to do when you ain't got nothin'
- When did Republicans turn into a cowering bunch of...
- James Traub: "What Happened to New York's Moxie?"
- RedState's contempt for its readers apparent in ca...
- RedState stuck on spin cycle
- To hell with due process, let's kill some people!
- Republicans take their ball and go home
- ▼ March (50)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!