Here are some random songs about California for your listening pleasure.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
- Mother Jones: "The Science of Why We Don't Believe Science"
- Salon: "A patriot's guide to still hating Obama for killing Osama: How dare this president take credit for the tireless work of George Bush and the power of torture?"
- Inside Higher Ed: "The Shirley Sherrod's of Academe?"
- Jane Mayer, The New Yorker: "Bin Laden Dead, Torture Debate Lives On"
- TechCrunch: "Here’s the guy who unwittingly live-tweeted the raid on Bin Laden"
- Paul Krugman, "Hume Day"
- The Daily Beast: "Why Osama bin Laden was not taken alive"
- Andrew Sullivan: "Sitting Is Deadly?"
- NPR: "Is the End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough" (What our contempt for critical thinking has wrought, Exhibit A)
- The Daily Beast: "The Right-Wing Talk-Radio Flameout"
- The Ticket: "McCain Ladies Feud with Glenn Beck" (As if you needed any further proof that Beck is a complete asshole. Hey, Glenn: you know what's ridiculous about your "fake vomiting session?" The fact that you are an ugly son of a bitch, that's what. The recession is ending and your fifteen minutes are up, Glenn. Now go fuck yourself.)
Posted by Φ at 8:46 PM
- ▼ 2011 (71)
- ► 2010 (232)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!