- Mother Jones: "The Science of Why We Don't Believe Science"
- Salon: "A patriot's guide to still hating Obama for killing Osama: How dare this president take credit for the tireless work of George Bush and the power of torture?"
- Inside Higher Ed: "The Shirley Sherrod's of Academe?"
- Jane Mayer, The New Yorker: "Bin Laden Dead, Torture Debate Lives On"
- TechCrunch: "Here’s the guy who unwittingly live-tweeted the raid on Bin Laden"
- Paul Krugman, "Hume Day"
- The Daily Beast: "Why Osama bin Laden was not taken alive"
- Andrew Sullivan: "Sitting Is Deadly?"
- NPR: "Is the End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough" (What our contempt for critical thinking has wrought, Exhibit A)
- The Daily Beast: "The Right-Wing Talk-Radio Flameout"
- The Ticket: "McCain Ladies Feud with Glenn Beck" (As if you needed any further proof that Beck is a complete asshole. Hey, Glenn: you know what's ridiculous about your "fake vomiting session?" The fact that you are an ugly son of a bitch, that's what. The recession is ending and your fifteen minutes are up, Glenn. Now go fuck yourself.)
United Settles Doctor Dragging Dust-Up
1 hour ago