- Ezra Klein: "The Worst Idea in Washington"
- Joseph Stiglitz, Vanity Fair: "Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%"
- Marketplace: "Report: GE will pay taxes after all" (see XVII)
- Dahlia Lithwick, Slate: "Cowardly, Stupid, and Tragically Wrong: The Obama administration's appalling decision to give Khalid Sheikh Mohammed a military trial" (My sentiments exactly.)
- Think Progress: "REPORT: Everything You Need To Know About The Koch Brothers"
- David Frum: "TARP Profit Proves It Was the Right Call"
- Talking Points Memo: "CBO: GOP Budget Would Increase Debt, Then Stick It To Medicare Patients"
- Fareed Zakaria, Time: "Are America's Best Days Behind Us?"
- Think Progress: "Pence Lets Truth Slip On Uncompromising Stance: ‘We’re Trying To Score A Victory For The Republican People’"
- John Cole, Balloon Juice: "I'd Add A Couple of Things"
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Posted by Φ at 12:19 PM
- ▼ April (5)
- ► 2010 (232)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!