- Ezra Klein: "The Worst Idea in Washington"
- Joseph Stiglitz, Vanity Fair: "Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%"
- Marketplace: "Report: GE will pay taxes after all" (see XVII)
- Dahlia Lithwick, Slate: "Cowardly, Stupid, and Tragically Wrong: The Obama administration's appalling decision to give Khalid Sheikh Mohammed a military trial" (My sentiments exactly.)
- Think Progress: "REPORT: Everything You Need To Know About The Koch Brothers"
- David Frum: "TARP Profit Proves It Was the Right Call"
- Talking Points Memo: "CBO: GOP Budget Would Increase Debt, Then Stick It To Medicare Patients"
- Fareed Zakaria, Time: "Are America's Best Days Behind Us?"
- Think Progress: "Pence Lets Truth Slip On Uncompromising Stance: ‘We’re Trying To Score A Victory For The Republican People’"
- John Cole, Balloon Juice: "I'd Add A Couple of Things"
North Korea Attempts Another Missile Launch
2 hours ago