- Howard Kurtz, The Daily Beast: "What's Killing NPR"
- Reuters: "Peanut allergy issue stirs controversy at Florida school" (This is a story about how small we can be.)
- Grist: "Bingaman tells the truth about gas prices, is lonely in doing so" (Related link: Jeff Bingaman, "Bingaman on Gasoline, Oil Prices," U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee)
- CNN: "South Dakota requires 3-day wait before abortion" (wherein we are introduced to condescending nanny-stater Dennis Daugaard, Governor of South Dakota, who said, "I think everyone agrees with the goal of reducing abortion by encouraging consideration of other alternatives. I hope that women who are considering an abortion will use this three-day period to make good choices.")
- Amanda Marcotte, AlterNet: "Christian Intruders: New Law Will Force Women to Listen to Religious Lectures Before Getting an Abortion"
- Bruce Bartlett, Capital Gains and Games: "GOP Is Blowing It by Pandering to Tea Party"
- Ezra Klein: "Counterintuitive thoughts on how to be happy"
- Ezra Klein: "GE paid no taxes in 2010"
- Think Progress: "Despite Paying No Income Taxes, GE CEO Lauded His Company’s Patriotism In 2009 West Point Speech"
- Andrew Sullivan: "The Obama Effect"
- Ezra Klein: "Republican Policies Don't Care about Poor People"
- Think Progress: "In 2010, CEO Pay Went Up 27% While Worker Pay Went Up 2%"
- Andrew Sullivan, "Yglesias Award Nominee" (Sen. Scott Brown)
United Settles Doctor Dragging Dust-Up
1 hour ago