- Andrew Koppelman: "Bad News for Mail Robbers: The Obvious Constitutionality of Health Care Reform"
- David Papineau, The Philosophers' Magazine: "What is x-phi good for?"
- Ezra Klein: "Why Unions Are Worth Fighting For"
- The Washington Post: "GOP spending plan would cost 700,000 jobs, new report says"
- Think Progress: "Huckabee And Christie Defend First Lady’s Obesity Campaign Against Right-Wing Attacks"
- The Daily Beast: "Is Right-Wing Talk Dying?"
- Center for American Progress: "Infographic: Tax Cuts vs. Budget Cuts"
- Andrew Sullivan: "How Powerful Are Unions Politically?"
- The New York Times: "Majority in Poll Back Employees in Public Sector Unions"
- David Weigel, Slate: "Do We Believe this Rasmussen Poll on a Government Shutdown?"
- Capital Gains and Games: "Fall In U.K. GDP Creates Problems For U.S. GOP"
- Slate: "Psych-Out Sexism: The innocent, unconscious bias that discourages girls from math and science"
- Scientific American: "The Scopes Strategy: Creationists Try New Tactics to Promote Anti-Evolutionary Teaching in Public Schools"
- Robert Krulwich, NPR: "Cactus Walking On 20 Legs Found In China"
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Posted by Φ at 1:04 PM
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2010 (232)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!