Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Irony, Indeed

From Lori Ziganto's May 25 blog entry regarding Meghan McCain, "Meghan McCain and the Irony of the Pot Calling Kettle Black":
I admit that when she tweeted that a new article at The Daily Beast, on Rand Paul no less, was forthcoming, I giggled with schadenfreude-y anticipation. I knew it would be snicker-worthy and I wasn’t disappointed. The only problem is that when I read her reputed writing, I hear things like “ZOMG! Why all the H8rs!!111 Oh, look! Cute shoes!
From Lori Ziganto's Twitter Feed:
@MelissaTweets I have to take 2 advil *before* I go to Walmart as a preventative measure. The aggravation and the lights bother me.
3:34 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@JennQPublic Under a girls 14, yes. But girls 14 and 16 are good length. I was wearing high wedgies that day, too. I'm only 5' 5"
3:33 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to JennQPublic

@BigDaveP I can imagine! She must have been thrilled to find one! :)
3:31 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to BigDaveP

@CorinnaBeck Old Navy! Forgot about them, thank you! They sometimes have great clearance prices.
3:31 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to CorinnaBeck

@MelissaTweets Yes, it is. In my 20s,probably would have thought it awesome (the girls sizes) At 39? Not so much. Heh. Oh well. C'est la vie
3:30 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@MelissaTweets Yes, some of Target's Juniors stuff works. Today, made mistake of trying to buy pair at Walmart (was there for kids shoes)
3:28 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@MelissaTweets Yep. Ticks me off. I mean, GIRLS clothes; that's pitiful. My Mom has opposite problem and hard for her to find clothes too.
3:24 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@JennQPublic Hee hee. It's just that the cheap stores do the vanity sizing really bad and don't have below a size 4. Cracker discrimination!
3:21 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to JennQPublic

@MelissaTweets That's actually my complaint.The cheap stores, that I can afford, don't have small women's clothing. Only fancy stores do
3:19 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@MelissaTweets Oh! Oh, no. Those are super cute, but way too pricey for me. #poor
3:18 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@JennQPublic Ha! No, it's not a plus. Bad enough having to buy trampy juniors clothes (have you SEEN that section) but now girls? Not. Fair.
3:14 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to JennQPublic

@MelissaTweets I don't know that store. There's a store called 7? #unhip
3:13 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@MelissaTweets Plus, only at cheapie stores like Walmart and Target. It's like they are discriminating against the scrawny! I must protest
3:12 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

@MelissaTweets It's annoying! I don't want to MATCH my 7 year old!
3:10 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets in reply to MelissaTweets

On the plus side, this means I can now get jeans on clearance for like 3 bucks. #silverlining
3:09 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets

Due to the insane vanity sizing of clothes nowadays, I just had to buy GIRLS size jeans. At 39 yrs old. #somecrackersareskinny
3:07 PM May 19th via Endless Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

What I'm Following

It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence. ---W.K. Clifford

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. ---Thomas Jefferson