- Leon H. Wolf, RedState: "A Response to Jim Hoft on the Matter of Lara Logan" (I am on record as calling Wolf an asshole, but he almost redeems himself with this intelligent, well-written, spot-on post. Well done, Leon.)
- Ken Jennings, Slate: "My Puny Human Brain: Jeopardy! genius Ken Jennings on what it's like to play against a supercomputer"
- Talking Points Memo: "Dems Closed Much Larger Budget Shortfall In Wisconsin Without Destroying Worker Rights"
- David Byrne, Wired: "David Byrne's Survival Strategies for Emerging Artists — and Megastars"
- Mother Jones: "It's the Inequality, Stupid: Eight charts that explain everything that's wrong with America"
- Think Progress: "Fox Reverses Results Of Gallup Poll To Claim Americans Oppose Union Collective Bargaining Rights"
- Mother Jones: "What's Happening in Wisconsin Explained"
- David Frum: "Wisconsin’s Budget Fight is Only the Beginning" (Frum states, "Private-sector workers earn less than government workers." The truth is different, according to The Economist.)
- Economic Policy Institute: "Wisconsin public versus private employee costs: Why compare apples to oranges?"
- Think Progress: "FLASHBACK: Gov. Walker Promised To End Late-Night Votes Because ‘Nothing Good Happens After Midnight’"
- Think Progress: "Broun’s Vitriol Spawns Hate As Constituent Asks Congressman, ‘Who’s Going To Shoot President Obama?’"
- Matthew Yglesias: "How To Run America Like a Business: Get Rid Of All The Old People"
- Ezra Klein: "How To Run America Like a Business"
10 minutes ago