- Think Progress: "Palin: ‘Obviously, We’ve Got To Stand With Our North Korean Allies’"
- FiveThirtyEight: "Jeter's Predictable Predicament"
- Think Progress: "Poll: Republicans Who Want To Repeal Health Care Law Should Opt Out Of Gov’t-Sponsored Health Plans"
- Balkinization: "Criminal Trials for Terrorists Make Legal and Political Sense"
- Truthout: "Bill Moyers: 'Welcome to the Plutocracy!'"
- Ezra Klein: "El Bulli"
- The Onion: "Chad Pennington Getting Into Groove After Season-Ending Shoulder Injury"
- Slate: "Interrogation Nation: The baby steps that have taken the United States from decrying torture to celebrating it"
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: "The Shadow Scholar: The man who writes your students' papers tells his story"
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Posted by Φ at 12:00 PM
- ► 2011 (71)
- Why Should I Care?
- A Few Reminders
- For Your Further Enlightenment II
- Thomas Paine: Profession of Faith, from The Age of...
- Genesis, Wind & Wuthering
- For Your Further Enlightenment I
- A Conservative Blogger Contrives Yet Another Kobay...
- Mew, "Sometimes Life Isn't Easy" and "Repeaterbeat...
- I have another exchange with a smug, abusive, idio...
- Updated Map of Online Communities 2010
- Mission Accomplished!
- Republicans again turn black into white
- Good job, morons!
- Let Ron handle this one, Vince.
- ▼ November (14)
What I'm Following
For your further edification and amusement
- Collative Learning: Film Reviews and Analysis by Rob Ager
- DGM Live
- Gospel of Inclusion
- Green Party of the United States
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Pandora Radio
- Prog Archives
- Rip Rowan, "Over The Limit"
- Skepticblog: Ten Major Flaws of Evolution: A Refutation
- Slate Magazine
- Slayage: The Online International Journal of Buffy Studies
- South Park Studios
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Star Trek
- The Baseball Scorecard
- The Onion
- The World's Biggest Pac-Man
- Turn Me Up!