- Think Progress: "Palin: ‘Obviously, We’ve Got To Stand With Our North Korean Allies’"
- FiveThirtyEight: "Jeter's Predictable Predicament"
- Think Progress: "Poll: Republicans Who Want To Repeal Health Care Law Should Opt Out Of Gov’t-Sponsored Health Plans"
- Balkinization: "Criminal Trials for Terrorists Make Legal and Political Sense"
- Truthout: "Bill Moyers: 'Welcome to the Plutocracy!'"
- Ezra Klein: "El Bulli"
- The Onion: "Chad Pennington Getting Into Groove After Season-Ending Shoulder Injury"
- Slate: "Interrogation Nation: The baby steps that have taken the United States from decrying torture to celebrating it"
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: "The Shadow Scholar: The man who writes your students' papers tells his story"
7 minutes ago